Welcome to the Private Marketplace
The Private Marketplace team wants your auction experience to be an
enjoyable one. Should you have questions about anything on our site please email firstname.lastname@example.org
|Terms and Conditions
- Payment must be made with a Visa or MasterCard issued by a financial institution that employs the AVS credit card authentication service. At this time credit cards using the Verify by Visa process can not be accepted.
- If you win the auction or select the “Buy Now” option (where offered) your credit card will be automatically charged. To avoid payment processing delays it is the buyers responsibility to insure that the credit card info provided matches the information on file at their credit card company.
- You will be required to register to be able to browse listings.
- You will be required to provide your credit card information to bid on products
- If you do not wish to receive information by e-mail, you may unsubscribe under the "My Profile" tab.
- If you want to remove your credit card information from Private Marketplace's database, you may do so under the "My Profile" tab.
- Pickup orders (any item where warehouse pickup was stipulated as the delivery method) must be retrieved (at listed location) within 7 calendar days of the auction close date or the invoice will be canceled and a 25% restocking fee of the original purchase price up to (and no greater than) $25.00 will be charged.
- Auction items not paid in full within 10 days of the auction end date are subject to cancelation of invoice and resale.
- The Private Marketplace team reserves the right to restrict or ban site access to individuals found to be bidding in a deceitful manner.
Read BEFORE bidding:
- All auction times are shown as Pacific Time.
- All bids are FINAL, you cannot cancel or lower a bid once it is made. Only bid on the items you intend to purchase.
- Some items may not include instructions, or accessories, and some may not be in their original packaging, but all items come with a 14-day money back guarantee.
- Auction wins cannot be combined at this time for reduced shipping costs. Each auction win will be billed and shipped separately.
- Items purchased on the Private Marketplace web site are not eligible for return in Best Buy, or Future Shop stores! Requests to return items should be directed to the Private Marketplace Customer Service group at the email address, or phone number listed within the "Contact us" section of this web site.
- All Returns must be 100% complete, in the same condition as shipped, with the original boxes and packing materials, contain all manuals, registration card(s), software, blank warranty cards, cabling and other accessories and documentation (if it was included). Private Marketplace reserves the right to refuse a return on any product that does not meet these requirements.
- Private Marketplace is not responsible for lost or stolen packages. All authorized returns must include a shipment tracking number.
- Customer is responsible for shipping charges on all returned items.
- We reserve the right to charge a RESTOCKING FEE of up to 25% of the original purchase price up to (and no greater than) $25.00 if delivery of an item is refused for reasons other than shipping damage.
- Sales taxes applicable to your shipping address will be added.
- In case of technical problems we reserve the right to extend auctions up to 24 hours following the restoration of normal service.
- Winners will receive an email with item shipping/pick up times and location.
- All forms of Exchange, Replacement, and Warranty plans do not apply to items sold on the Private Marketplace auction site.
- For non-pick up orders your order will normally be shipped within 3 business days from receipt of your full payment - You will receive an e-mail with the tracking number when the item ships.
|Damaged Shipment: Customer should make sure that any damaged package it is noted on the carrier's delivery record in order for Private Marketplace to file a damage claim. Customer shall save the merchandise in the original box and packing it arrived in, then notify Private Marketplace immediately to arrange for a carrier inspection and pick up of damaged merchandise. If Customer does not notify Private Marketplace of damaged goods within 3 days of arrival, Private Marketplace's regular return policy will override any claim of damage, and will fall under any current manufacturer restrictions.
|Accuracy of Shipping Address: You are responsible for providing an accurate shipping address during registration (or check-out). If you fail to provide an accurate shipping address, we have the right to charge you for any additional shipping and handling fees that we incur. If the Order is returned back as Undeliverable through Shipping Carrier, we will refund the Item Purchase Price without shipping and handling fees and we will charge a 25% restocking fee of the original purchase price up to (and no greater than) $25.00 for all non-defective returns.